1. Die auf dieser Website veröffentlichten Inhalte und Informationen sind Eigentum von Spa Hotel Schlosspark oder Dritten. Hotel-Informationen dürfen nur für den privaten, nichtkommerziellen Gebrauch heruntergeladen, reproduziert oder übertragen werden.
2. Spa Hotel Schlosspark-Websites können Marken, Patente, geschützte Informationen, Geschäftsgeheimnisse, Technologien, Produkte, Verfahren oder andere Eigentumsrechte von Spa Hotel Schlosspark oder Dritten enthalten oder darauf hinweisen.
3. Das Spa Hotel Schlosspark garantiert weder für die Richtigkeit noch für die Zuverlässigkeit der ausführlich angeführten oder impliziten Informationen und haftet nicht für die Verwendung solcher Informationen. Das Hotel haftet nicht für die Richtigkeit der Angaben, Fehler oder Unterlassungen auf dieser Website und behält sich das Recht vor, die derzeitigen Informationen jederzeit anzupassen, dies gilt insbesondere für die Aktualisierung der Website.
4. Bei den auf dieser Website verwendeten Marken und Logos handelt es sich um registrierte Handelsmarken des Spa Hotels Schlosspark Hotels. Die Marken und Logos dürfen lediglich mit einer vorherigen schriftlichen Zustimmung des Hotels verwendet werden.
5. Die Erstellung von Hyperlinks zu www.schlosspark.cz unterliegt einer vorherigen schriftlichen Vereinbarung mit dem Hotel. Das Hotel übernimmt keine Kontrolle über andere Websites, zu denen man von der Website des Hotels Spa Hotel Schlosspark über Hyperlinks gelangt. Für die Inhalte dieser Websites übernimmt das Hotel Spa Hotel Schlosspark keine Haftung.
6. Die Beziehungen zwischen dem Hotel Spa Hotel Schlosspark und seinen Gästen richten sich nach dem tschechischen Recht, sämtliche Streitigkeiten werden vor tschechischen Gerichten geklärt.
The keeper of the company Spa Hotel Schlosspark is Spa Hotel Schlosspark, s. r. o., Kolmá 661/19, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, Identification number 28008111, VAT number CZ28008111, registered in the commercial company register leaded by Regional commercial law court in Pilsen, section C, insertion number 21226. Place of business is Spa Hotel Schlosspark, Kolmá 13 – 19, 360 01 Karlovy Vary.
1. Conclusion of Contract & Contracting Parties
1.1 These terms and conditions govern contracts pertaining for the rental use of hotel rooms for lodging purposes, as well as all other services rendered by the hotel for the customer. These contracts are regulated on the basis of accommodation contract concluded according to regulation of § 2326 and following Laws No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, on which ground Spa Hotel Schlosspark (hereafter referred as the „Accommodation Provider") afford to the accommodated customer temporary accommodation for the arranged period in the specified property and the accommodated customer (hereafter referred as the „Guest") is obliged to pay the valid or agreed upon prices for the room as well as for any other services he/she makes use of in the period specified in these Accommodation Rules (hereafter referred as the „Agreement").
1.2 Agreement has to be concluded in written form and shall be regarded as concluded, if the booking has been backward confirmed or with filling in the reservation form.
1.3 Rights and obligations of the parties which are not explicitly regulated by the Agreement are regulated by these Accommodation Rules and price list of the Accommodation Provider. However, in the case when the Agreement prescribed something else, is this Agreement binding for the entire process.
1.4 If the Guest fails to comply with the contractual obligations arising from Agreement and the enclosed Accommodation Rules and / or price list of the hotel or if the Guest broke moral rules in the hotel, the hotel is entitled to terminate the Agreement before the expiry of the agreed on period, even without notice period, if the hotel put guest wise to this misconduct in accordance with the Civil Code (§ 2331).
2. The Contract and the Reservation
2.1 The contract on accommodation and contract on provision of services in the accommodation facilities are entered into by the Accommodation Provider sending confirmation in a written form of acceptance of the accommodated person's order, or alternatively perform the reservation via phone and this afterwards by Accommodation Provider confirm in a written form. Written booking means order done via booking form on hotel´s website, by e-mail, by post on the Accommodation Provider address of the place of business, mentioned in the headline of these Accommodation Rules.
2.2 The Accommodation Provider issues invoice for advance payment, immediately it receives written order from the guest or written booking confirmation. This invoice for advance payment is 50 % of the estimated price of accommodation (unless otherwise stated). The Accommodation Provider send the invoice for advance payment to address mentioned by the Guest in order according to 2.1 of this Article. The Guest is obligated to pay the deposit within the agreed on period and under the conditions specified in the invoice for advance payment. The deposit is not required for stays booked seven or less days prior to the requested date of arrival to the hotel. In this case, the whole price of accommodation is required to be paid upon arrival.
2.3 The contract on accommodation and contract on provision of services in the accommodation facilities are entered into by the Accommodation Provider sending confirmation of acceptance of the accommodated person's order or by filling out of all details into guest registration card.
3. Terms of Cancellation, Retirement of the Agreement, No-show
3.1 If the Guest do not make the advance payment by the due date properly according to the article No. 1 of the subsection 2.2, the reservation will be cancelled.
3.2 The Guest has a right to back out of the Agreement before the before arrival day without giving any reason for. The Guest is obliged to deliver to he Accommodation Provider the termination notice in a written form. The Accommodation Provider has a right to charge a contract penalty to the Guest, whose amount will be stipulated from the advance payment amount, if conditions in the Agreement specifying anything else. The contract penalty charges will be settled as follows:
Contract penalty for individuals:
30 - 21 days before arrival - 10 % from a total price of the ordered and non-realised services
21 - 15 days before arrival - 30 % from a total price of the ordered and non-realised services
14 - 8 days before arrival - 80 % from a total price of the ordered and non-realised services
7 days before arrival - 100 % from a total price of the ordered and non-realised services
Contract penalty for groups (cancellation or reduction of the group quantity more than 10 %):
50 - 30 days before arrival - 30 % from a total price of the ordered and non-realised services
29 - 15 days before arrival - 50 % from a total price of the ordered and non-realised services
14 days before arrival - 100 % from a total price of the ordered and non-realised services
3.3 In case the guest fails to arrive within 24 hours after the agreed on date of accommodation, the hotel is entitled to cancel the Agreement and also is entitled to charge a penalty of 100 % of the paid deposit. The Guest is not charged in case the hotel is informed about later arrival in advance, but no later than one day before arrival to accommodation by the telephone call or written notice.
3.4 No financial reimbursement is provided for unused reserved services and changes to reserved services during the client's stay (e.g. accommodation, boarding, treatments).
3.5 In the event that the Accommodation Provider is at fault for failing to provide the services listed in the confirmed order (e.g. overbooking, temporary problems of operation, etc.), the Accommodation Provider is obliged to provide accommodation for the Guest without delay.
The Accommodation Provider is obliged:
• To provide/offer the services listed in the confirmed order at the rate and for the period confirmed - or until the conclusion of the incapacitation - in another place of accommodation of the same or of a higher category. Any additional costs for the replacement accommodation shall be borne by the Accommodation Provider.
• To ensure the Guest is transferred free of charge to the replacement accommodation, and back to the original accommodation should that become available again later.
If the Accommodation Provider fully meets these obligations, and if the Guest has accepted the replacement accommodation, no subsequent claim for compensation will be accepted.
4. Arrival at the hotel
4.1 Entering the hotel, the Guest is obliged to announce his/her arrival to the relevant hotel employee.
4.2 For due registration, the Guest submits a identity card or passport to the relevant hotel employee at arrival to the hotel. By signing the registration card below, Guest authorizes the correctness of the all personal and booking details. In case the Guest refuses to submit the identity document, the hotel shall not be obliged to provide accommodation to him/her.
4.3 If not agreed otherwise, time of arrival and check-in is set from 02:00 p.m. till 12:00 p.m.
4.4 The rest of the accommodation fee shall be transferred by the Guest upon his/her arrival to he hotel, i. e. agreed price for accommodation reduced by the amount of the advance payment repaid according to the sentence 2 para. 2.2 of these Accommodation Rules. Appropriate account will be issued by the Accommodation Provider only after the payment of this applicable surcharge.
4.5 All accommodated persons have to be announced to the relevant hotel employee during arrival at the hotel.
4.6 Acommodation period have to be stipulated on the arrival day at the latest and is marked on the registration card. The accommodation period could be extended only with permission of the Accommodation Provider and must be noted on the registration card.
4.7 The Guest hereby gives consent to the processing and storage of his/her personal data to the extent of provided data for the purpose of providing accommodation and registration of guests in manner specifik by the Act no. 565/1990 Coll., On local fees and Act no. 326/1999 Coll., on the Residence of Aliens in the Czech Republic and amending certain Acts. Further obligations of the Accommodation Provider and the Guest with regard to keeping the accommodation log are set by above-mentioned legislation.
4.8 Persons under 18 will be accommodated only when accompanied by a major person.
4.9 If the Guest is obviously under the influence of alcohol or other habit-creating substances, the hotel may refuse to accommodate him/her.
4.10 A Guest who is accommodated before six o'clock in the morning shall pay the rate for the entire previous night. Guests must check out by 12 p.m. on the last day of their stay unless it is arranged otherwise. If this time limit is exceeded the Guest shall be charged a special fee for a full further day's stay.
4.11 If a Guest is absent at the place of his/her stay after his/her check-out time, the hotel has the right to create a two-membered commission and make an formation inventory of the room property. The administration takes responsipility of any founded property and keep the Guest's personal belongings safe. If the Guest asks for extending the duration of his/her accommodation, the hotel may offer him/her another room than the one where he/she was originally staying in.
5. General Accommodation Rules
5.1 The Guest is entitled to use the rooms designated to him for accommodation, use the common areas of the accommodation facilities and use services related to accommodation.
5.2 The Guest will receive the magnetic card (key) to the room allocated to him/her at the reception desk at the property of the Accommodation Provider and is obliged to prevent loss, destruction or damage of the magnetic card (key), also preventing this magnetic card (key) making accessible for all other persons, who are not the direct participants of the accommodation contract. Guests have to report loss of the magnetic card (key) immediatelly to the relevant employee of the accommodation provider. The Guest shall pay handling fee amounting to 200,- CZK to the hotel for loss and issue of a new magnetic card.
5.3 By checking in at the hotel, the Guest confirms to have been familiarized, understood and shall observe the provisions of these Accommodation Rules and this confirm by signing the registration card below. In case the Guest breaches these Rules, the hotel may withdraw from the agreed accommodation before expiration of the agreed period, without having to pay any possible losses to the guest.
5.4 The Guest is obliged:
By checking in at the hotel, the Guest confirms to have been familiarized with these Accommodation Rules. The Guest shall observe the provisions of these Accommodation Rules and agrees to meet the obligations according to these Rules. In case the Guest breaches these Rules, the hotel may withdraw from the agreed accommodation before expiration of the agreed period, without having to pay any possible losses to the guest.
• To pay for accommodation and ordered services according to the valid price list (confirmed order).
• Ensure the observance of requirements concerning cleanliness in their rooms or in the hotel's common areas.
• Protect and care the furniture and equipment in their rooms or in the hotel´s common areas against the damage.
• Is obliged to report all damages on the hotel´s property caused by him/her or caused by all acompaniment persons.
• To keep quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. and 07:00 a.m. and not to disturb others with making loud noise.
• When leaving the room, the Guest is obliged to turn off the taps, lights, electric appliances and shut the windows.
• Return the magnetic card/s (key/s) to the front desk staff during the check-out.
5.5 Without the prior permission of the accommodation provider, the Guest is not entitled:
• To move the furniture in their rooms or in the hotel's common areas without permission from the hotel management (to move furniture, equipment etc.).
• Take away any kind of furniture or equipment from the his/her room or from the hotel´s common areas.
• Use in all lodging areas electric appliances with the exception of serving for his/her personal hygiene as well as notebooks and similar small electric appliances.
• Leave all areas reserved for accommodation to another person.
• Receive visits to his/her room in the time between 08.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m., but only after registration in the book of visitors. Receive visits beyond this mentioned time is possible only in hotel public areas.
• Present the hotel address as a his/her business seat.
• Take dogs and other small pets to the lodgings of the hotel. Dogs and small pets are accommodated only under the condition, that the dog/pet is healthy. They can be kept in the rooms and use the common areas to access the rooms under the supervision of the guest. However, they cannot be taken to any other premises (restaurant, swimming pool, Spa-center, etc.). Certain hotels may deviate from this rule and apply total prohibition. The guest will be held fully liable for any damage caused by his/her pet. The additional charge of 4,- EUR/night/small pet applies.
5.6 In all hotel´s areas Guest is not permitted:
• To carry or keep weapons all over the premises.
• To posses, produce or store narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or poisons, excluding medicine, prescribed by the doctor.
• The hotel is a non-smoker facility, including all adjacent spaces- places intended for smoking are marked.
• To operate naked fire.
• To operate any explosive (amusing pyrotechnics) in all accommodation´s areas or in its close neighbourhood,
5.7 Another Accommodation General Rules:
• In case of the Guest's illness or injury, the hotel/reception shall provide for medical assistance or for transport to the hospital. The related costs shall be paid by the Guest.
• The Guest is obliged to provide access of the hotel employees to the room if required to ensure their work duties (cleaning of the room, repairing service, etc.).
• The Guest will ensure that children under 12 under his/her responsibility shall stay in the hotel room or in other hotel areas only under adult supervision.
• Bringing sports equipment and items in the room is prohibited, when a specific place is reserved for these.
• The Guest shall not bring in any of his/her own food or drink to the food and beverage units of the hotel (restaurant, Lobby bar).
• The goods in the minibar are not included in the price of accommodation. The Guest is obliged to pay the price of the consumed goods at the hotel reception.
• The Guest has the right to claim any shortcomings of the provided services. The Guest has to complaint immediately without delay to handle it promptly, if possible on the same place, later complaints won´t be considered. The proof of payment is required for the recognition of the claim and for promptly settlement of it. If the nature of the complaint requires presentation of the claim, you must present this complaint case.
• The hotel guest has the right to require the free, appropriate and immediate elimination of defects of the accommodation. If is not possible to remove technical defects in the room, the Hotel will provide the Guest with a new room. If is not possible to provide the Guest with a new room, the discount on services will be provided.
• Food services: The Guest has the right to require the free, proper and immediate elimination of defects, in the case the good quality, weight, measure, temperature or price is not kept. Complaints due to the quality and temperature of food and beverages the Guest claims after tasting and directly to the service staff at the restaurant. Complaints due to weight and measures the Guest claims before its consumption. If the defect is detected in food, the hotel guest has the right to require their replacement or refunds of the amount paid directly at the service staff.
• In connection with Regulation No 2000/13 of the European Parliament on the provision of food information to consumers - namelly on composition of foodstuffs served without packaging, which contain allergenic substances; restaurant staff at Spa Hotel Schlosspark will provide each customer with this information on his/her request.
6. Accommodation Provider's Liability for a Guest's Personal Belongings
6.1 For the convenience of the Guest, electronic safety lockers are provided in the room to store any valuables. The hotel is not responsible for safety of Guest's valuables belongings in the room (money, jewels, securities, credit cards, mobile computers, etc.), unless they haven´t been deposited in the hotel safe for safekeeping.. Money, jewels, securities, credit cards, mobile computers, etc. up to a maximum value of 10.000,- CZK may be stored in the room safe. Valuables up to a maximum value of 100.000,- CZK are strongly recommended to be stored in the hotel safe, otherwise the hotel is not responsible for a loss of these valuables.
6.2 If so requested by the Guest, the hotel can take into custody Guest´s valuables (money, jewels or another securities), which will be stored in the hotel's safety deposit box. The Accommodation Provider is entitled to refuse the storage dangerous property or property of high value - this condition includes particularly financial amount or valuables (jewels, etc.) up to a value of 100.000,- CZK. The hotel requires that belongings be handed over for safekeeping in a closed or sealed box. Guests must request that the hotel take charge of their belongings at the reception desk only. In case of loss of belongings guests must contact reception without delay to ensure prompt intervention by the police.
6.3 The hotel will not be held responsible for valuables which were not stored in a safe or not handed over to an authorized member of staff at reception.
6.4 The Guest is obliged to notify the hotel immediately after gaining knowledge of the loss, destruction or damage. Liability claims expire if the Guest fails to notify the hotel of loss, destruction or damage without undue delay and no later than 15 days after gaining knowledge thereof.
6.5 The loss won´t be accepted in case, when it was caused by the Guest or by the accompanying guests.
7. Safety, Guest´s Liability for a Caused Damage
7.1 The Guest shall observe these Accommodation Rules and all instructions governing the hotel operation and the Guest behaviour, particularly in connection with the Guest safety and hygienic and fire regulations.
7.2 Guest acts during the stay in that way to not caused any disturbing of someone else´s freedom, life, health or injured someone else´s property.
7.3 For damage to property of the Accommodation Provider caused by a guest will the incurred damage will be covered by the advance payment amount according to the sentence 4 para. 4.4 of these Accommodation Rules. If the incurred damage exceed the advance payment amount, the Guest is obliged to settle this difference between the both amounts before his/her departure from the hotel.
7.4 Liability of the Accommodation Provider for damage to items that have been taken into the specified property is regulated according to regulation of § 2945 and following Laws No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
7.5 Liability of the Accommodation Provider for damage to items that have been taken into the specified property is limited to one hundred fold of the accommodation price for one day. All other matters are regulated according of § 2946 and following Laws No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
7.6 Any property left behind by the Guest shall be forwarded to the Guest only upon request and at the risk and expense of the Guest. The Accommodation Provider shall store the property for 7 days. After this period they shall be given to the local lost property office if they are evidently of value. If the property does not appear to be of any value, the hotel reserves the right to destroy it after the expiry of the period.
7.7 If the non-secured hotel parking place is provided to the Guest for a fee, this does not constitute any agreement on custody nor any similar arrangement, and the only contractual obligation in this case is enabling the Guest to temporarily use the parking space. Accommodation Provider is not liable for loss or damage to cars parked or moving to the parking lot, for loss or damage to the contents and for damages to persons and animals. The Accommodation Provider is also not responsible for damage caused as a result of accidental event or force majeure and damage caused by vandalism.
7.8 If the Guest falls ill or dies, the Accommodation Provider will require a cost compensation from the dependant, heir or person settling his/her accounts, for the possible medical costs, the value of services used prior to the death and the incidental damages done to the equipment and furniture in the hotel related to the disease/death.
8. Departure from the hotel
8.1 If the accommodation period wasn't agreed on previously, the Guest has to check-out by 12:00 a.m. at the latest.
9.1 We use your information to provide our services and they will be used principally to meet your requirements. Your data may be used and retained for the following purposes: accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification and anti-fraud screening, immigration and customs control, safety, security, system testing, maintenance, improvement and development, health, administrative and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, we may also use your data to communicate with you for administrative or operational purposes.
9.2 By providing us with your personal data, you acknowledge and explicitly consent to Spa Hotel Schlosspark processing your personal data in accordance with this Policy and the relevant laws and regulations, including utilization of the data by our employees or persons, which providing some certain services for us.
9.3 Disclosure of your data to other parties may be necessary to ensure the smooth provision of the products, services and information you request. For these and the above mentioned purposes we may allow access to your information by other parties who act for us as our data processors.
9.4 We take reasonable technical and security measures to ensure the protection and safe storage of your personal data and to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, utilisation and being tampered with or unauthorised deletion. We pay special attention to the safe transmission of the personal and financial data.
9.5 We try to ensure that our website offers visitors what they are looking for. In order to achieve this goal, we may use your data for analytics purposes, for quality improvement, for service development, to improve the performance of the website, to measure the success of our advertising campaigns or to tailor services to your queries. For these purposes we may transfer your non-personally identifiable information such as, but not limited to, anonymous demographic information, online behaviour to our contracted partners (e.g. third party service providers). No such data will be disclosed to third parties except in aggregate, non-personally identifiable form.
9.6 By subscribing for marketing purposes you expressly consent – being aware of the adequate information on the data processing – to receive direct marketing communications including direct marketing or special offers of the hotel. For the purposes of sending you such direct marketing communications/special offers, we will process your name and e-mail address.
9.7 Such consent is voluntary, you can unsubscribe any time without giving any reasoning, via the e-mail address email@example.com
All and any legal relations, as well as other matters not explicitly defined by these Accommodation Rules shall be governed by valid legal regulations of the Czech Republic as well as by other internal regulations of the hotel.
The hotel management shall welcome all and any Guests' suggestions for improvement of the hotel operation, and therefore we would like to ask you to complete our questionnaire.
10.1 Consumer protection:
Prior to the conclusion of the accommodation contract, we are herewith providing you with all the mandatory information pursuant to provisions § 1811 and § 1820 of the Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as "Civil Code").
Spa Hotel Schlosspark****, as the accommodation provider, is providing the accommodated guests with the following pieces of information:
a) accommodation provider´s identity and contact data: Spa Hotel Schlosspark, IČO: 28008111, based at: Kolmá 661/19, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, DIČ CZ28008111, a company entered in the Companies Register held with the Regional Court in Plzen, section C, file 21226, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 353305101;
b) accommodation provider´s main subject of enterprise: rendition of accommodation services;
c) specification of the services: the accommodation provider arranges for accommodation and for services related to accommodation on behalf of the accommodated guests subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in a written accommodation contract;
d) price of the provided service: the total price of the services rendered is on the price list. This price includes any and all additional taxes and charges;
e) method of payment and method of performance: the accommodated guest shall provide all payments agreed in the accommodation contract in cash or through a noncash transaction crediting the accommodation provider´s bank account whose number and variable symbol will be communicated to the accommodated guest by the accommodation provider in writing;
f) cost of remote communication: the costs associated with any means of remote communication shall be determined by the entities providing services employing such remote communication means and these costs shall not differ from their standard rates;
g) data concerning the existence, methods and conditions governing out-of-court settlements of consumer complaints, inclusive of the information on whether it is possible to seek assistance from a supervisory body:
The accommodated guest shall have the right to file a motion for out-of-court settlement of the dispute with the designated entity in charge of out-of-court consumer dispute settlements, which is:
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA)
Central Inspectorate - ADR Department
120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body monitoring consumer protection, acting in pursuance of Act No. 64/1986 Coll., The Czech Trade Inspection Authority Act as amended, and additional legal regulations. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority´s website is www.coi.cz.
h) In conformity with the provision § 1837 item j) of Civil Code, no right of withdrawal from the accommodation contract shall arise for the accommodated persons as consumers as long as the accommodation facility provides the contractual performances within the designated deadlines.
j) identification of the European Union member state or member states whose legal regulations will be governing the relationship between the accommodated guest and the accommodation provider which has been established through the accommodation contract: Czech Republic.
j) information concerning the language to be used by the accommodated guest in negotiating with the accommodation provider along the contract duration and in which the contract terms and conditions and additional data will be communicated to the accommodated guests: Czech language.
These Accommodation Rules come into force after the last update as from 24. 06. 2015